Friday, February 25, 2011

QSP Internship

There is this program in our office where an agent will have a chance to be a part of QSP team. They assessed all the agents in the floor and rate everyone (if I am not mistaken, there is a criteria that they follow) and list the agents that qualifies to be an intern. The internship will let the agent be exposed to some administrative and supervisorial roles. The intern will still take in calls for four hours a day and the other four will be for the transition team he will be handling.

Lucky me I was shortlisted as one of the agents who can apply to be the next QSP intern. If I recall it right, there were almost 15 agents included in the list. There are 5 of us from our team who were shortlisted. The QSP team made some changes with their process in accepting applicants. There will be a paper examination. From among 15 agents, the top 5 agents will be interviewed and only 2 will be recognized as the new QSP Intern.

I just took the examination this afternoon. It was really tough to be quite honest. But if I am to rate the questions, all were just simple. I just didn’t pay attention on the small things because I was expecting that there will be bigger questions that’ll be asked. Anyway, I am not really confident on how I did about the exams. Good thing I am not expecting them to get me as their intern. We’ll see by tomorrow then, they will inform us whether we passed or fail. Let’s start crossing our fingers!!

0 comments: