Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wackiest Faces Caught on Cam #3




In this picture : Tony and Me
Photo by: Jajorie

This photo was taken sometime in December of last year. This was one of the usual hang out days of our group ("starbeks"). If I recall it right, we hang out first at Starbucks to relax and to somehow talk all about life, work and future plans. After drinking a cup of frappe we went to SM Mega Mall. It was not our intention to eat out but since it was about lunch, we decided to try Bigby's. We've ordered grilled chops and some onion rings then Icey bought seafood pasta as a treat.

Little do we know, Jajorie is already playing with my phone's camera. She started taking photos and putting the lens close to the glasses of lemonade. The first victim was Tony. Jajorie made it looked like Tony was drinking the lemonade thru her nose. Meanwhile, she took a picture of me while I'm talking so it looked like I was smiling while drinking the lemonade.

Since the first two pictures gave us a good laugh, Tony and I decided to participate and make sure that jajorie will get what she want and that is, make fun of us. She just told us what to do and as a result, this cute funny picture. It still gives me a giggle every time I take a glimpse of this picture.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahah i can still hear our laughter over this photos..

-jaja