Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Acne Aid Cleansing Bar



I was strolling at the mall yesterday when I decided to get inside the Watsons Shop to look for some beauty products. I saw a lot of whitening soap products but what catches my attention is the Acne Aid Soap. You see, I have acne on my chest, shoulders and back. I have tried a lot of products already like mestiza, tea tree body wash (from The Body Shop – works but the effect is rather slow) and other brands. I thought I’d give this a product a try thinking there’s nothing to lose.

The product is fragrance free and is said to remove dirt and oils on your skin without drying. This will be more effective if used continuously. Today was my second day of using the product. I know it wouldn’t do any much effect for now but I know with my faith in this product and positive vibes, my problem with body acne will soon be ended. I’ve had this for years already and it’s affecting my self confidence. I really hope this soap is the answer.

If you have suggestions like beauty regimen and the like, just feel free to leave a message. It will be much appreciated.

0 comments: