Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In search of Extra Income

Things are a lot better now that I have my own laptop and wireless internet at home. However, if you take a look at it, it sounds like another item to be listed in my monthly expenditures. I subscribed to Smart Bro Wireless Internet which costs me, P999.00 for the initial payment and another P600.00 for the antenna installation. Monthly bill will still be P999.00 which I find reasonable.

One my friends suggested that instead of spending my spare time with nothing, why not make it productive. Mimi suggested that I look for some part time jobs online like what she’s been doing for the last 3 years or so. She is currently maintaining ten blogs and most of them are for her job related articles. She also suggested I register to oDesk.com which houses legitimate online jobs for seekers like me. She also gave me some links of small time paying but legitimate site (paid to click sites) for beginners like me. She also warned me about scams. Scams are all over the internet. She told me not to trust a company easily and search it first or check it to forum to see if it’s legit. So far I’ve seen essays.ph and microworkers.com as good sites but I haven’t tried to work for them yet.

I’m still yet to explore things about online jobs. I’m hoping that one day I could start working with a company who can pay well. So if you know a legitimate company that really pays then please, send me the link. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

0 comments: