Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Am I good enough?

I was inspired with how my friend Mimi manages to juggle her time working as a full time call center agent and part time freelance writer. Since I am currently into blogging, I thought of applying as a part time writer. I accessed Jobstreet.com and search for an open post for freelance writers. Luckily, I stumble across this ad coming from essays.ph. They are currently in need of freelance writers who can work either from home or office. The minimum hours of work you can render would be four hours a day and that is five days per week. I thought I could give it a shot and so I did. However, in the process of filling out the application, something came in to my mind that made me stop what I am doing. There’s this question that lingers in my mind. Am I good enough?

Not that I am scared of the work or what not, but I am not really that sure if I can satisfy the readers with what I am about to write. I haven’t had any formal trainings or seminars or even experience in writing. I have no idea about the technicalities or whatsoever. All I know is that I can somehow express what I have in mind thru writing. I don’t know if I should continue doing this or should I stop but as for now, with blogging I can practice my skills in writing and I find this place a venue where in I can vent out and share my thoughts and feelings so I guess I’ll still keep on doing this.

0 comments: