Friday, December 17, 2010

I’m a ROCKSTAR baby!!

Yes, you heard me right! It is now official. I finally back on track. Gone are the days when I am down and about to let go. Being able to get high scores on three major metrics made me go up and notch a place to these so called Rockstar awardees. Along with this title is a whopping two thousand pesos as an incentive. The title is what I am after; the money incentive is like a cherry on top of the ice cream.

I regret not being able to attend the awarding ceremony. The program was set an hour earlier than my shift and hey, I got almost late because the traffic was just congested (aside from the fact that I woke up late). Anyway this is not the first time I missed the program. This was like the fifth, if I’m not mistaken.
Well, I am just as happy now knowing that I back.

0 comments: