Friday, July 23, 2010

Life without sex

After a day of hanging out with KC and JR, we finally decided to part our ways and go home. We were at the back of the bus when KC suddenly opened the topic regarding sex. I know this is not the proper venue for us to talk about it but it was KC who made most of the talk and JR and I just listened so I none of us will mind.

We got to a point where KC told me that I need to have some sex once in a while. He said maybe it is the reason why I get easily stressed out and lose patience as if I am an old maiden. Well I did not take it as something offensive but I took it as an idea or suggestion from someone who is enjoying his life with an active sex life.

I asked most of my friends regarding this theory so as to justify KC’s idea. Most of them agreed that indeed, sex can relax your troubled mind and some how takes you off the feeling of anxiety. It adds spice to your life. They may enumerate a hundred and one benefits of having sex but I am not sure if I will understand most since I lack the experience. Yes, I lack experience, so naïve of me.

All I can say is that it not in sex that I will find happiness or escape from this exhausting world. Maybe sex can give them the ecstasy to lift them when their down, but I have my ways to shrug off the unwanted feelings that’s consuming me. Actually, I was under the impression that sex should be done when both are madly in love and it is their way of expressing the overflowing feeling they have for each other. Having this in mind, I will not do this act until I find the person to share the other side of my bed.

0 comments: