Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Self Check

TANITA BODY COMPOSITION ANALYZER

BODY TYPE: Standard
GENDER: Male
AGE: 24
HEIGHT: 5ft 4.5in
WEIGHT: 147.2 lbs
BMI: 25.0

FAT MASS: 37.6 lbs
FAT TO LOSE: 18.2 lbs

These are some of the information that I noted form the results I got from the TANITA BODY COMPOSITION ANALYZER (weighing scale) from Fitness First. I was amazed with what I saw. I am currently weighing 142lbs and thats from 150lbs. If I recall it right, when I started at Fitness First, I was weighing 154lbs. To be honest I was not expecting this. I was under the impression that I don't have any improvement since I started doing work out. I was not able to build up the discipline of cutting my food food consumption. I still eat a lot. However,my friends often tell me that I am getting slimmer which I thought was all joke. So seeing this paper and the result was such a surprise. Anyway, I am looking forward to a slimmer me.

0 comments: