Friday, July 23, 2010

Post Birthday Celebration

My birthday celebration continues as my family and I went to do the ultimate taste test on the food at Mann Hann restaurant located at the trinoma mall. We ordered pata tim, fish and tofu, roasted chicken, shanghai rolls, mixed vegetables and yang chow rice. We also tried their leche flan and cheese cake. Also with us is my best friend JR, who took his time out and celebrate with us. KC should’ve been here as well but was not able to come because of his tight schedule. As the food flood on our table, everybody became silent as we savor each and every dish that is right in front of us. I really had a great time spending this day with them.

Few days after this, I also celebrated my birthday with my closest friends at Convergys. Right after our shift we went straight to Café Agogo at Ortigas. We had our breakfast and then take a few sip of lemon slush.

Simple yet fun filled day spent with them. These people actually have this ability to change simple day to an extraordinary and amazing day filled with good memories. I just love to be with them always!

0 comments: