Sunday, March 27, 2011

End of Team Joice?

The day we all been dreaded has come. Today, the management made it official that the whole Team Joice should now be dispersed. First it was TL Joice who left us because she needs to handle a new team from transition. After she left, our team’s performance became a bit unstable and in the end their impression is that we are not performing. As we all explained, we are still doing the same thing that we’ve been doing since we rank top team and yet they say that we need to be dispersed because our relationship amongst the team members is not healthy anymore. We were given some time to catch up and make up for the times we’re down but we just got unfortunate not to meet that targets they’ve set.

And so they won.

They scattered us to different team, lucky me I will be joined by Ayi and Omar. Too bad Eric and Jana and the rest of Malditas will be on a different teams. I always think that we will be able to accept this fact in time. But most of them said that they will immediately send their letter of resignation once we are out of the team. That’s what’s breaking my heart. I already found comfort with these bunch and them all of a sudden everyone will leave?

In the mean time, I got accepted as a new QSP intern so I won’t be joining Ayi and Omar yet. Mami Dheng already transferred to CVG San Lazaro. The rest is a in their respective teams now. I just hope everyone will stay and everyone will find home in their new teams. Surely this won’t be the end of our team. Even after the dispersal, I still feel we are in a team, we are a family.

0 comments: