Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Interview

Just this morning I was informed that I was able to pass the test. It came to me as a surprised, really. Two of us made it. Mommy Dheng too was able to pass. I really thought I won’t make since during the examinations I did nothing but laugh as if I was just goofing around.

What exactly happened is that during the start of my shift which was at 4:30am, I learned that I passed the examinations. My in-team OIC informed me that the interview will be held this coming Saturday. Good for me I have enough time to prepare for the interview (which is what I am looking forward to). I am so much trilled to be interviewed. It’s been a while since I last had a serious interview.

At around 10:30am QSP Cris Arceo came to me and said “Prepare yourself! You’ll have your interview anytime soon”. I was confused so I asked “like how soon?” . He said “Like around 11 or 12 today!”. He left me with my mouth wide opened. I was in a complete shock.

I was dead nervous, yes. I won’t deny it, I mean who’s not be pressured when the news came in a very short notice. I pull myself together and stand. I took my lunch first and think things over. Harold, my in-team OIC talked to both us (Dheng and I). He gave us tips on what are the normal questions being asked during the interview and the best answer you can use.
At around 12nn, they ask me to go to the huddle room since the interviewers were already waiting. My heart was beating really fast as if I was having bad asthma. The next thing I knew is that I was sitting in front of four people with the smile on their faces. I took a deep breath and just wear my best smile. All that I have in mind is that what I am doing right now will all be charged to experience. I just answered all of their questions as honest as I can. The interview was a mixture of simple and tough questions. I guess the toughest one was the role playing. It made me nuts! You don’t want to know what was the role playing about. Let’s not talk about it anymore.

I don’t want to keep my hopes up so I am not expecting that they’ll get me. If you’re going to ask me, I giggled most of the time during the interview. I took it not too seriously; it was as if I am having a plain conversation with the interviewers. Oh well, as I have said before, whatever the result be, I will charge it all to experience. Good luck to me! *wink

0 comments: