Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random thoughts!

I wanted to become a good writer ever since I came in the call center industry. My friend Mimi inspired me to start writing. It started as a requirement just so I can start earning from it then it became a hobby. Now all I wanted is to be good at it. I was hoping to look for a school or a site where I can learn so I can improve on my flaws. I was kinda hoping that someday I will be good in this. Well, I don’t have plans on writing a book or to practice writing but I am starting to feel like this could be my passion, something I like doing so might as well be good at it.

I am planning to go to school again once I find time. I just don’t know yet where to study. I am also planning to learn a new language, Spanish probably. Hopefully in time I can do all this. Help me God!

0 comments: