Friday, March 4, 2011

Getting there!

Just this morning QSP Cris Arceo sent me a message in Yahoo Messenger about the result of the interview. He told me that I made it. He said that I will be assisting the transition team of TL PJ Bolos. Their shift is at 10:30PM and my rest days will be Sunday-Thursday (split off/loser’s off). Well the next thing I know is that my hands were covering my mouth out of shock. This is so not happening. This can’t be true; there must be some sort of a mistake.

So I asked him again and he showed me the email he got which has my new schedule. Only then I realized that it is indeed true. I made it! Oh well so much for the excitement but I am starting to feel some chills filling me in. I am afraid on what’s going to happen next but I am so much thrilled on what I can get from this. The experience and exposures will definitely something worth having.

One thing I am very much afraid of is being far from my beloved team. They are the reason why I stayed further and look at me now, leaving them. Like what I have said before in my previous blogs, I was at the verge of leaving the company until I became friends with this people who are so infectious with sheer positivity. I know they will understand if I take a different route for now, anyway we will see each other after the internship. On the other hand, I will see my old friends often since I’ll be in the night shift. Mimi and my other friends are there to be back me up in the absence of my team.

Whatever happens to me during internship, I hope it will do me good and I hope I’ll have fun!

0 comments: